Seeing a therapist does not always mean you’re going through a crisis or an emergency. Going to therapy can be about strengthening skills so that when a situation occurs, you are better equipped to handle it.
Individuals, couples, and families participating in therapy may experience many benefits, such as: improved mental and emotional health, more positive relationships, increased self-esteem, improved communication, stronger stress management skills, better problem-solving skills, etc.
It is quite possible that some clients may only need a few sessions to see improvements. However, since each person and life situation is different, positive change may occur at a different pace for each client.
Choosing a therapist to best meet your needs is an important decision. Listed below are the services that I offer, as well as some of the areas that I specialize in. Please contact me to schedule a free, brief phone consultation to discuss your counseling needs and set up your first visit.
Therapy Services Provided:
- Individual Therapy
- Couples/Joint Therapy (This does not necessarily have to be a “couple” in the traditional definition, but may also include two friends, coworkers, roommates, neighbors, acquaintances, etc.)
- Family Therapy
- EMDR, DBT, CBT, and Solution-Focused Therapies
- My Top Focuses include:
- Teenagers and Adults
- Anxiety/Panic or Extreme Worry
- LGBTQ+ Community
- Trauma and Negative Core Beliefs
- I am also highly experienced in:
- Chronic Stress
- Relationship Concerns
- Adolescent Behavioral Concerns
- College Concerns
- Self-Esteem and Personal Growth
- Parenting Support
Other Services Offered
- Licensure Supervision for FL Registered Mental Health Counselor Interns.
Current Groups Offered:
- Suicide Loss Grief Support Group
This peer-support group is for those who have lost loved ones to suicide, and is facilitated by Licensed Therapists (Myself, and my colleague, John Cutrone, LMHC, MCAP, CAS).
This group is meant for attendees to provide support and guidance to each other, and is not a traditional process/therapy group. The group is currently held on the LAST Wednesday of Every Month at 6:30 PM, unless otherwise discussed. The group is held in Boca Raton, FL, and is free of cost. **If new to this group, please contact me with any questions regarding the group or schedule, or to RSVP for the next group.