Seeing a therapist does not mean that something is wrong with you, or that you must be going through a crisis or an emergency. Going to therapy can be about strengthening skills so that when a situation occurs, you are better equipped to handle it.
Individuals participating in therapy may experience many benefits, such as: improved mental and emotional health, more positive relationships, increased self-esteem, improved communication, more effective stress management skills, and better problem-solving skills, etc.
It is quite possible that some clients may only need a few sessions to see improvements. However, since each person and life situation is different, positive change may occur at a different pace for each client.
Choosing a therapist to best meet your needs is an important decision. Listed below are the services that I offer, as well as some of the areas that I specialize in. Please contact me to schedule a free, brief phone consultation to discuss your counseling needs and set up your first visit.
- *Individual Therapy for Adults 18 and up
- *EMDR and Trauma-Focused Therapy
- *EMDR Consultation Services
- *Adults (18 and up)
- *Anxiety/Panic or Extreme Worry
- *LGBTQIA+ Community and Family members/Allies seeking to be stronger supports for their LGBTQIA+ Loved ones
- *Substance Use / Abuse concerns
- I am also highly experienced in working with:
- *Chronic Stress
- *Relationship Concerns
- *College Concerns (Transition into college or grad school)
- *Self-Esteem and Personal Growth
Qualified Supervisor for FL LMHC Licensure:
- *Licensure Supervision for FL Registered Mental Health Counselor Interns (currently full/not taking new interns)
To find out more, call me at (561) 289-2810, or click below to set up a consultation call.