Therapy is an investment in yourself. It helps facilitate positive growth mentally and emotionally, and can also improve overall well-being. Therapy services are just as much a part of your self-care as annual doctor’s visits, going to the gym, taking a vacation, joining social activities/clubs, or enjoying nights out.
Standard Therapy Session Rates (Private Pay):
Sessions are typically scheduled for 50-60 minutes in length, though sessions longer in duration may be discussed and scheduled ahead of time.
- Initial Intake (60-minute): $150.00
- Therapy Session (50-minute): $150.00 per session
- EMDR Extended Session (90-minute): $190.00 per session
- In-home/field-based (50-minute, as available): $160.00 per session
Please contact me at (561) 289-2810, or Message Me, for a free and confidential 10-minute consultation to discuss setting up your initial session.
I Currently accept the following Insurance and EAP plans:
- Magellan Behavioral Health (which includes):
- AvMed Commercial Plans
- Health First Commercial Plans (Non-Medicare)
- Magellan plans from Comcast, Exxon, Lowes, and Vulcan Materials
- Magellan Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- (This does Not include Magellan Complete Care – Medicaid)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna Behavioral Health Commercial Plans
- Aetna Behavioral Health
- Aetna Behavioral Health Commercial Plans
- First Health Commercial Plans
- Important Notes regarding the use of your insurance benefits:
- Coverage will be verified prior to your first session, and periodically throughout treatment. Clients are responsible in-full for any services not covered by insurance, and for any deductibles, copays, and coinsurance associated with their specific plan.
- Clients are responsible for notifying this provider of any changes to insurance immediately.
- Insurance companies require that a mental health diagnosis be given in order to cover services, meaning some services such as Couple or Family Counseling/therapy may not be covered if there is not an actual mental health, behavioral health, or substance use issue present upon initial assessment for the identified client.
Cancellation Policy (Please Read):
Scheduled therapy sessions are reserved especially for you. If you need to cancel or reschedule your visit, please give notice at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled session. Missed visits without notice, or sessions canceled/rescheduled under 24 hours prior to the session, will be billed at $60 per occurrence, when applicable.
Payment is due at the start of each session. Forms of payment accepted at this time include:
- Most major Credit (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover) and Debit Cards Accepted