Therapy is an investment in yourself. It helps facilitate positive growth mentally and emotionally, and can also improve overall well-being. Therapy services are just as much a part of your self-care as annual doctor’s visits, going to the gym, taking a vacation, joining social activities/clubs, or enjoying nights out.
Standard Therapy Session Rates (Private Pay):
Sessions are typically scheduled for 50-60 minutes in length (depending on need), though sessions longer in duration may be discussed and scheduled ahead of time.
- *Therapy Session: $175.00 per session
- *EMDR Extended Session (90-minute): $225.00 per session
I Currently accept the following Insurance and EAP plans as an in-network provider:
- *Aetna Behavioral Health
- Aetna Behavioral Health Commercial Plans
- Aetna Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- *AvMed Commercial Plans (managed by Magellan Behavioral Health in FL)
- *Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna Behavioral Health Commercial Plans
- Cigna Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- *Lyra Health Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- *Humana Behavioral Health Commercial (HMO & PPO Only, Excluding Humana MEDICARE plans or Humana EAP)
- *Magellan Behavioral Health
- Magellan Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Magellan Behavioral Health Corporate Plans (Magellan contracts with specific corporations to provide Behavioral Health benefits)
- (This does Not include Magellan Complete Care – Medicaid)
- *United Healthcare
- *Important Notes regarding the use of your insurance benefits:
- *Coverage must be verified prior to your first session, and periodically throughout treatment. Clients are responsible in-full for any services not covered by their insurance plan, and for any deductibles, copays, and coinsurance associated with their specific plan.
- *Please be sure to let your therapist know of all primary and secondary insurance coverages.
- *Clients are responsible for notifying this provider of any changes to insurance immediately and will be responsible for any fees associated with any lapse in coverage.
- *Insurance companies require that a mental health diagnosis be given in order to cover services. This also means that some services such as Couple or Family Counseling/therapy may not be covered if there is not an actual mental health, behavioral health, or substance use issue present upon initial assessment for the identified client.
Cancellation Policy (Please Read):
Scheduled therapy sessions are reserved especially for you. If you need to cancel or reschedule your visit, please give notice at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled session. Missed visits without notice, or sessions canceled/rescheduled under 24 hours prior to the session, will be assessed a fee.
Payment is due at the start of each session. Forms of payment accepted at this time include:
- Most major Credit (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover), Debit, and HSA Cards Accepted
To find out more, call me at (561) 289-2810, or click below to set up a consultation call.