Therapy is an investment in yourself. It can help facilitate positive growth mentally and emotionally and can also improve overall well-being. Mental Health is as important as physical health and deserves your attention.
Standard Therapy Session Rates (Private Pay):
Standard Sessions are typically scheduled for 50-60 minutes in length. Extended EMDR-only sessions may be discussed and scheduled ahead of time as well. Please see below for my rates. (These rates are for therapy sessions only. For EMDR Consultation rates, please Click Here).
- *Therapy Session: $175.00 per session
- *EMDR Extended Session (90-minute): $235.00 per session
For Private Pay clients, please read more about your right to a Good Faith Estimate.
Insurance Coverage (As all services are telehealth, please see note below about telehealth coverage):
If you have insurance coverage for behavioral/mental health services, I accept only the following Insurance and EAP plans as an In-Network provider (See notes next to each plan for State-specific info):
- *Aetna Behavioral Health (Florida Only)
- Aetna Behavioral Health Commercial Plans
- Aetna Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- *Cigna Behavioral Health (Florida & North Carolina)
- Cigna Behavioral Health Commercial Plans
- Cigna Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- *Lyra Health (Florida & North Carolina)
- *Optum/United Healthcare Plans (Florida & North Carolina)
- *Important Notes regarding the use of your insurance benefits:
- *Coverage (including eligibility, benefits, and any prior authorization requirements) must be verified prior to your first session, and periodically throughout treatment. Clients are responsible in-full for any services not covered by their insurance plan, and for any deductibles, copays, and coinsurance associated with their specific plan.
- *Please be sure to let your therapist know of All primary and secondary insurance coverages. If you have coverage under more than one insurance plan, please let me know as there are special Coordination of Benefit steps you must take.
- *As services with me are all telehealth, some plans may or may not elect to cover telehealth services and will be verified prior to your first session. If no telehealth coverage is available, referrals for in-person providers can be given, or private pay may be an option.
- *Clients are responsible for notifying this provider of any changes to insurance immediately and will be responsible for any fees associated with any lapse in coverage.
- *Insurance companies require that a mental health diagnosis be given in order to cover services. This also means that some services such as Couple or Family Counseling/therapy may not be covered if there is not an actual mental health, behavioral health, or substance use issue present upon initial assessment for the identified client.
- *Clients may choose on their own to opt out of using their benefits for plans with which I’m In-Network and be private-pay (with some nuances).
Cancellation Policy (Please Read):
Scheduled therapy sessions are reserved especially for you. If you need to cancel or reschedule your visit, please give notice at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled session time. Missed visits without notice, or sessions canceled/rescheduled under 24 hours prior to your session time, may be assessed a fee that will be noted in your informed consent form signed at intake.
Payment is due at the start of each session. Due to telehealth services only at this time, the only forms of payment accepted at this time include:
- Most major Credit (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover), Debit, and HSA Cards accepted via Square invoice, or through Stripe via Simple Practice.
To find out more, call me at (561) 289-2810, or click below to set up a consultation call.