**For the latest Updates related to practice operations and COVID-19, click HERE.**
Thanks for visiting. Are you looking to heal and have a life worth living? Here’s how I may be able to help you.
If you’re currently:
* Overwhelmed by symptoms or reminders of past or recent trauma, I can help you overcome and heal from past traumatic events. I am EMDR-Certified and am a Consultant-in-Training as well, meaning I have advanced training in EMDR.
* Worrying or feeling sad constantly, I can help you learn to cope with anxiety, depression, and life’s stressors to lead a happier life.
* Looking to maintain sobriety/recovery at an outpatient level, I can help you identify and work through the situations and triggers that could lead to relapse, as well as learn to develop coping skills and strong support systems.
* Struggling with a lack of support or a space to discuss and process LGBTQIA+ related concerns, or are unsure of how to to help/support LGBTQIA+ family members or friends, I can help by offering a welcoming space for LGBTQIA+ individuals, as well as those who want be a supportive Ally or family member to those close to them within the community.
* Going through a stressful or painful life change (College transition, job stress, relationship changes, sudden death/loss, etc.), I can help you develop skills to face these changes and challenges so you can heal and grow.
* If this resonates with you and you’d like to work together, I’m currently offering Individual therapy for Adults 18 and up. To find out more about scheduling or to see if we’d be a good fit, call me at (561) 289-2810, or click below to set up a consultation call.
I am available for sessions by appointment only. Please contact me for current availability, typically Monday-Thursday, and limited Saturday mornings.
I offer all clients a
7100 W. Camino Real, Suite 404
Boca Raton, FL 33433